Sunday, April 15, 2007

Paradise

We had a wonderful trip toHawaii. We were able to be there for 8 days and enjoyed getting to know Mr. Precious, AKA Ambrose Carl Robertson. Ashley joined us for part of the trip and our merry little band enjoyed sampling the fine foods and scenery of Oahu. Stephanie is a great Mom; she is attentive to his every need and does it happily. Thomas will graduate with his Master degree from UH next month so he was a busy man. If you have to get on an airplane for 6 hours to visit you kids it is nice to arrive to someplace as beautiful as Hawaii! Bonding together
When Thomas needed to study or Stephanie needed to sleep we had no problem entertaining ourselves. We swam in the warm ocean, took long walks, or layed on the beach and read. Our glow in the dark skin actually has some color! We love Hawaii!

6 comments:

Teresa said...

Sounds like a wonderful visit, and I think Ambrose is one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. I am glad you enjoyed yourselves. I am ready to go to Hawaii after your and Laura's posts on it, but we couldn't take the 20 hour flight from here. :)

Stephanie said...

Hooray for your visit! Thanks for leaving out that I was hormonal and that I am not good at breast feeding discretely yet. :) I loved having you all and hope you come again soon. We are also looking forward to visiting in less than a month!

Roeckers said...

Now that is a proud grandpa!!

You both look great!

Glad you had a fun time on the beach and basking in Ambrose's love.

I think I would be singing "I love Hawaii" after a week of fun in the sun. Maybe next spring break

Stephanie said...

Mom and Dad- I DO LOVE this post, but you need to update your blog already! Come on people! :)

bettyjh said...

We are waiting to do something else exciting then we can call one of our daughters and have them talk us through posting an update!

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks